Journal articles, books and other publications
- Aaltodoc – Aalto University theses, articles, conference publications and other research material.
- ACM Digital Library – Fulltext material on computing and information technology.
- Ebook Central – E-books on multiple subjects.
- Google Scholar – search for e-materials on multiple subjects.
- GreenFile (EBSCO) – Articles on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, and recycling.
- Helda – Helsinki University theses, articles, conference publications and other research material.
- LUTPub – Lappeenranta University of Technology theses, dissertations, and other electronic material.
- SAGE – Multi-disciplinary journal collection.
- Science Direct Freedom Collection – Multi-disciplinary scientific journal collection.
- Springer Compact – Multi-disciplinary journal collection.
- Trepo – Tampere University theses, articles, conference publications and other research material.
- Web of Science – Millions of citations from scientific journals which can be used for evaluating scientific performance of research institutions.
- Wiley Online Library – Multi-disciplinary journal collection.
- International e-materials search in HAMK Finna.
Professional and scientific journals
- Electrical and automation engineering
- Construction engineering
- Information and communication technology.
- Flipster collection, including Newsweek, MIT Tech journal, Wired, and more.
- Eurocodes.fi – Finnish national annexes to Eurocode
- European Patent Office
- The National Building Code of Finland
- Statista – Comprehensive statistical and market data service.
- SFS Online – Finnish SFS standards, also in English
- HAMK library’s video guide to information search
- Reserve an appointment for personal information search guidance on Teams
- Make an inter-library loan request for material you cannot access.
- Tip: search on HAMK Finna or Google Scholar with the article’s title, it may be available somewhere!
Thank you for the image: Sambeet D, Pixabay.