Zoom is a cloud platform which provides online meetings, virtual tutoring, content sharing, polling, chat and video conferencing capabilities. In Zoom these functions are available across a wide range of devices and platforms.
You can join Zoom meeting via application or by using a link. Zoom application can be installed via the Zoom website or via HAMK’s Software Center Service. Use either a desktop app or mobile app.
Zoom fast trackZoom in English
Logging in to Zoom
Instructions: logging it to Zoom
How do I join a Zoom meeting?
You can participate in Zoom meetings via Zoom app. If you participate in a meeting on a browser, always use Chrome as your browser. Other browsers don’t recognize your video or audio devices.
Instructions: Joining to a Zoom meeting
- Zoom LTI Pro activity in Moodle
- Privacy Protection of Zoom
- Tips for Zoom Meeting Participants
- How do I join or test my computer/device audio?
- How Do I Test My Video?
- Attendee controls in a meeting
- Mute and unmute
- How do I share my screen?
- Screen sharing via different devices
- Participating In Breakout Rooms
- Waiting Room
- How do I schedule a meeting?
- General instructions about hosting a meeting
More Zoom tutorials can be found from Zoom Help Center.