Zoom is a cloud platform which provides online meetings, virtual tutoring, content sharing, polling, chat and video conferencing capabilities used in HAMK University of Applied Sciences.
Installing Zoom application and joining a Zoom meeting
- Install the Zoom application from the Zoom website.
- After installing Zoom you can join Zoom meeting by clicking on a link sent to you and launching the Zoom application.
- If needed, select Zoom application from the application launcher list and then press ”Open link”
- You do not need a Zoom account in order to attend a Zoom meeting. Just type your name when joining the meeting room.
- Make sure your microphones etc. are attached to your computer.
- Select ”Test speaker and microphone”.
- Press ”Join with Computer Audio”. Join the meeting.
More Zoom tutorials can be found from Zoom Help Center