Listen and collect feedback from students & colleagues – edit for the next round!
- Quality criteria for the implementation of e-learning
- Digital control quality criteria
https://www.eamk.fi/fi/digipedagogiikka/digiohjauspolku/digiohjauksen-laatukriteerit/ (No English link available)
- Digital Guidance
Rhythm and clarity – take advantage of team teaching
- for example, cycle the activities one week at a time and plan 1-2 weeks of work together with the module team
- post the plans to the Teams environment or the Moodle platform
- go together on a weekly basis and make future plans as needed. What works, what doesn’t and how do we change the way we work?
- agree on tutoring times / on-call time and how you monitor students’ progress, e.g., through analytics. How and who reacts when necessary?
Scripts to help with design
- make a joint script on the progress of the module towards the competence objectives
- refine the plan for different levels for period, week, day, webinar
- the focus is on the student working on how different ways it is possible to achieve competence
- how, as a teacher, I support the development of learning and competence
- think of ways in which competence can be demonstrated
- Example of two full-time in-service training in online environments(Ruhalahti & Korhonen)