- Gets started with Zoom: is able to install Zoom, sign in and join a meeting.
- Is able to set up a meeting.
- Knows how to invite participants to a meeting.
- Can guide others in use of Zoom.
- Is able host a meeting.
- Utilizes tools offered by Zoom in order to activate participants
- Is able to instruct participants and can assign them to small groups by using Breakout Rooms.
- Is able to record a meeting and share the video to participants.
Implementation: live or online training, duration 2 hours.
- The agenda of the training
- Introduction to Zoom
- The role and functions of Zoom
- Installing Zoom
- Roles in Zoom: host, co-host, participant
- Inviting participants
- Joining a meeting
- Setting up a meeting: instant meeting and scheduled meeting
- Attending a meeting (asking for the floor, chat)
- Utilizing tools offered by Zoom in order to activate participants
- Sharing screen
- Assigning users to small groups by using Breakout Rooms
- Recording the meeting
- Sharing the recorded video
- Using Zoom on a mobile device
Zoom for Advanced Users
- A dialogic meeting in which staff can share the best practices of utilizing Zoom.
The basic instructions of using Zoom: Zoom Instructions
Scheduled trainings you’ll find from the training calendar Trainings